martes, 6 de noviembre de 2012

Obama 2012

Im watching on CNN Washington DC the pitches of Romney and Barack Obama and I just have to say that.. Obama is playing a good game. He just says and promises to make a difference, to try and believe to change and improve things they have to change. But Romney only has words to say Obama did a very awful work these years. He only plays against Obama but he doesnt say why he has to be the new president of the United States. That is not playing in a good way. It doesnt consist in making other ppl be worse than u.. cuz u have to be a good person first. that's the big thing.. the things which have to be first. Rights; rights of ppl. Woman rights, free healthy system right, latino rights and sexual options of everyone.. EVERYONE HAS RIGHTS!! and Obama is working for them, and he says to everyone he is doing it. Maybe he works and he can change many things but he tries, cuz he believes those things are important, as I do, as many ppl do. Progressive ppl who believe in the most important and simple things. that's why I'd choose Obama if I were American. That's why I follow Obama from 2008, and I will all my life. Now, I'm in Iowa, as I were in January 20th of 2009. The place where everything changes, where I really felt so proud to feel as American as I feel myself everyday of my life. Tomorrow is the day when I hope my hopes and wishes won't go away. I'm going to be there, as 4 years ago. And I hope, from the bottom of my heart that Michelle and Barack Obama will be there with me just to start another 4 more years. 4 years to work and believe that CHANGE is coming, that change is possible. I'm with you Obama, from the beginnig until the end!!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario